Head of school (Crèche/Nursery School)
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (The king’s Court Parish) located at the heart of Victoria Island Lagos, seeks to hire a ‘Head of School’ for their Crèche/Nursery School.
The Head of School is responsible for developing the schools’ capabilities and providing effective leadership. Excellent performance in this role will require cumulative and specialized experience in Early Year Learning, Curriculum Development, Educational Management, Human Resources Management, Corporate Affairs and Facilities Management.
· Oversee and formally evaluate the curriculum and the instruction of the teaching staff
· Handle all inquiries from parent with professionalism and confidence
· Design and implement parent/family engagement and communications programs
· Supervises and evaluates teachers and early childhood literacy programs
· Develop institutional policies that are in accordance with legal requirements.
· Hire, train, supervise and provide professional development for teachers and other staff.
· Report to the School Committee on a monthly basis without encouraging the need for micromanagement
· Procure and organize all instructional equipment and supplies
· Management of finances and infrastructure through effective planning, revenue generation, budgeting and expenditure control
· Educational Qualification: B.ED, HND/B.SC with PGDE as added advantage.
· Excellent Communication, Management, Leadership & Organizing Skills
· Computer Proficiency, Interpreting and Implementing a School Curriculum.
· Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience as ‘Head of School’ for a Crèche/Nursery school.
Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written required
· Experience with managing different categories of children.
· Knowledge of comprehensive and innovative teaching and learning including the principles of early childhood literacy.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com
The subject of the email should be ‘Head of School’.