Nigerian man cheats death after bitten by poisonous insect in Port-Harcourt

nigerian man

nigerian man

A Nigerian man, Hartley Sidney Wehere, who went to get a job done after securing an electrification contract, was however bitten by an insect that left his body swollen after he concluded the day’s job.According to him, the medical treatment he got made his condition far much worse, but he became okay after he was taken home where his mum rubbed Palm oil all over his body and gave him some to drink.Nigerian man

READ ALSO  13 UNILAG Students Remanded In Kirikiri Prison
share on:

Leave a Reply